BeatThat decided to build a mobile application for iOS and Android from scratch. They were in search of a software development company that can deliver a full cycle development and build a high quality application.
BeatThat went with the SeniorDev team due to our excellent CTO as a service offer and experienced Product Owners who could design and set up the architecture. Additionally, our seasoned development team can build a user-friendly application with great performance.
- Develop customer facing iOS and Android applications and backend from scratch
- Integrate new product with existing football analytycs system
- Assist with product development process
The solution embodies an interactive application where users can take part in various competitions and challenges, keep track of all events and results, as well as communicate with other users via chat. Users can also create their own in-app groups, invite friends, and compete against each other. The app comes with independent judges who impartially evaluate users’ videos and declare winners.
- Provide dedicated development team consisting of back-end developer, crossplatform mobile developer and product designer
- Consult on the application architecture
- Hold product planning workshops
- Hold weekly product sessions
- Implement agile project management processes
UX / UI, Back-end, Mobile development
Microservices, iOS App, Android App
BeatThat is an application that encourages users to play football by rewarding them for completing challenges. Users record videos of them playing football and completing certain challenges, upload them to the app and earn points. Mainly targeting children, BeatThat connects users with each other creating a community of football enthusiasts.
The BeatThat application is available on iOS and Android platforms. The tool is easy to use and fun to interact with, it promotes football among the youth and encourages children to be more active.